1Focus enables Pro features based on an electronic receipt managed by Apple. In rare cases, the correct receipt is missing, so 1Focus cannot tell you already subscribed.
Try the following:
- Move 1Focus to the Trash, permanently delete it from the Trash and download it on the Mac App Store. No data is lost.
- Log in with the correct Apple ID in the Mac App Store using the Store menu in the menu bar.
- Log in with the correct Apple ID under System Preferences → iCloud.
- Connect to the internet so that Apple can update your receipt.
- Make sure System Preferences → Date & Time is correct.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure you do not have an outdated 1Focus somewhere on your computer. It might be started instead of the current 1Focus when you start your computer and have subscription issues.
- Make sure that the credit card associated with your Apple ID is not expired.
- Try to subscribe again. You won’t be charged twice if you use the same Apple ID.
Contact support if it still does not work.