1Focus offers basic app and website blocking for free, forever.
- Block websites across Safari, Chrome, Brave, Edge, Opera, and Arc.
- Block apps (e.g. email).
- Block internet access by blocking the installed web browsers and the App Store.
- Designed for Mac.
- You can configure it to be impossible to bypass.
- Shows a motivational quote when a website is blocked.
- Continuously developed since 2014.
- Secure: 1Focus has minimal access to your computer and does not change any system settings.
- Private: 1Focus does not upload any data or track you. It is developed in Germany.
- Timely, helpful and friendly customer support.
1Focus Pro is an optional subscription that gives you access to extra features.
- Block durations longer than 6 hours at a time.
- Schedule recurring blocks (e.g. Mon-Fri during working hours).
- Block all websites except specific ones.
- Block all apps except specific ones.
- Create multiple block lists for different purposes or schedules.
- Pause blocking for a limited time. You can increase the pausing allowance only when blocking is inactive. The default allowance is 0 minutes (no pausing).
- Block URL keywords using asterisks (e.g. *news*).
- Block popular websites by category (e.g. social media).
Try 1Focus Pro free for 14 days. $1.99/month or $9.99/year after. Wondering why a subscription model?
Prices may vary by location. The 1Focus Pro subscription is charged to your iTunes Account. It automatically renews unless you cancel it in the Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your Account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited when you unsubscribe.