1Focus asks for permission to block websites once for each web browser. If you have denied it access, 1Focus cannot ask again so you have to grant it permission manually.
Steps (1 minute):
- Go to System Settings → Privacy & Security → Automation → 1Focus.
- Enable all web browsers listed there.
- Optional: Prevent bypassing blocking by blocking System Settings under 1Focus → Apps.
- Start blocking.
- Use a supported web browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Uninstall 1Focus, permanently delete it from the Trash (important) and reinstall it from the Mac App Store. No data is lost.
For help, contact support.